Fuel Line + Rail Kit, 2002.5-2004 C5
FLK-C56-LS1 - 2002.5-2004 C5/C6 LS1/6 Corvette, Fuel Rails, Lines, Fittings, Regulator, DIY Kit
This is a complete do-it-yourself kit for the 2002.5 to 2004 C5 LS1 Corvette. This kit replaces all the factory lines from the fuel module assembly up to the fuel rails.
- Racetronix billet aluminum fuel rails (Black or Red)
- Racetronix billet fuel pressure regulator
- Racetronix liquid-filled fuel pressure gauge
- Factory regulator blockoff
- Factory regulator bypass
- -8 Stainless Steel braided feed hose with black conductive coating
- -6 Stainless Steel braided return hose with black conductive coating
- Aluminum Black Anodized Reusable Fittings
The lines in this kit are stainless steel braid over Teflon. The SS braid offers great durability and a conductive path to dissipate static buildup caused by flowing fuel. The Teflon core is compatible with all fuels such as E-85 and oxygenated race fuels where rubber hose is not and will break down and crack over time. Teflon hose has a lower friction coefficient than rubber hose so it will flow better given the same inner diameter. Teflon has very low permeability so it will not allow vapors to escape like rubber hose so you can say goodbye to that constant smell of gas fumes in your garage. After much flow testing we have found that a -8 feed and -6 return line provide more than enough flow capacity to support our dual in-tank fuel systems at flow rates in excess of 740LPH.
This is a DIY kit which doesn't come with instructions. Customers should have a thorough knowledge of their fuel system, the proper tools and technical qualifications to assemble this kit. Know your ability or seek qualified help. We do not take returns on installed parts.