20.5 lb/hr Hi-Z Injector ZR1 (Secondary)
01D044X (FJ36) - 1990-92 ZR1 VIN J DOHC Secondary Injector
- 1990-1992 ZR1 Corvette VIN J DOHC Secondary Injector
- 1990-1992 Cadillac Allante
Performance advantages over pintle injectors (i.e. Ford / Bosch & Accel types) as listed by Delphi:
- The flat mating surface ensures that no excess fuel is present to evaporate and therefore, no deposits or clogging can occur.
- Compatible with alternative fuels (i.e. E85, Methanol)
- Longer service life
- High-speed disc action allows wider dynamic flow range for improved idling
- Quieter operation
- Revolutionary disc design resists build up deposits which can affect fuel flow.
- No Fuel leakage for quicker starts
- Grease supplied to lubricate
o-rings prior to installation
Injector flow rates are based on testing with n-Heptane test solvent (0.6855 g/ml). U.S. EPA emission test gasoline 40CFR86.113 (0.735g/ml) flows in most common injector designs at about a 3 to 4% higher rate than n-Heptane. A ratio of 1.035:1 can be used when converting the flow specifications above.
Top feed disc injectors uses multiple holes around its circumference. The disc rests on a short chimney that surrounds a metering hole. As the disc is raised off the chimney by magnetic force, fuel flows through the holes in the disc, over the walls of the chimney, and out the metering hole to form a full, finely atomized cone. This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injector drivers.
|Material:||Stainless Steel / Plastic|
|MPN - Manufacturer P/N:||01D044BSM|
|Static Flow lb/hr (n-Heptane):||19.8|
|Static Flow Tolerance +/-%:||4%|
|Dynamic Flow (mg/pulse):||4.19|
|Dynamic Flow Tolerance +/-%:||6|
|Coil Resistance Ohms:||12.2|
|Connector Type:||Minitimer (Bosch EV1)|
|Test Pressure PSI/KPa:||43.5 / 300|