4S2 24" High-Temp O2 Sensor Extension
O2EXT-4S2-24T - Square White 4-Position 24" HIGH TEMPERATURE
- Fully Plug and Play with the factory harness and sensors
- Mil Spec. Silver / Teflon wire (MIL-W-22759/11, -85°F To 392°F, 4 x 16 AWG wires)
- Black fiberglass woven loom rated to 1200ºF
- Connector locks
- Heat shrunk loom ends (on applicable models)
The high-temperature Teflon wire and fiberglass loom allow the harness to be placed close to the exhaust manifolds without the worry of being damaged. The harness's small 1/4" outer diameter allows it to be routed in tight areas while providing increased clearance from hot or moving components (i.e. turbo systems). The loom's black outer jacket provides for a low-key appearance in your engine compartment.
Racetronix oxygen sensor extensions allow for easy relocation of oxygen sensors. This is perfect for the installation of headers which require the oxygen sensor be moved further downstream.
- C5 LS2 Corvette - Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) Bank 1 Sensor 2 (B1S2) Left Rear
- C5 LS2 Corvette - Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) Bank 1 Sensor 2 (B2S2) Right Rear
- C6 LS3 / LS7 Corvette - Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) Bank 1 Sensor 2 (B1S2) Left Rear
- C6 LS3 / LS7 Corvette - Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) Bank 1 Sensor 2 (B2S2) Right Rear
HO2S Low Signal
HO2S High Signal
HO2S Heater Low