Dual Series / Parallel Fan harness HD
FNWH-007 - Series / Parallel Dual Fan Harness HD 630
- Series / Parallel (low / high) speed operation
- Weatherproof construction
- Fused circuits
- Heavy-duty 40-amp Tyco 630-series relays with EMI suppression (ECM / PCM safe)
- Heavy-duty 10 Gauge wire handles heavy loads with minimal power loss
- Ultrasonically welded splices (no solder joints)
- Harness relays are negative switched for PCM control
- Installation hardware included
- Battery nuts with accessory power taps and body ground upgrade (optional)
- Series / parallel operation mimics many factory fan speed control systems (i.e. LS1)
- Direct battery power removes excessive loads from factory wiring, relays and fusible links
- Improved voltage supply = improved air flow
Many new OE and aftermarket dual fans draw upwards of 30 amps continuously. This harness is ideal for people looking to run high-power fans without the worry of electrical failure or performance loss. This harness is constructed using 10 gauge wire, weatherproof high-current relays and connectors. This harness can handle 40 amps intermittent and 30 amp continuous loads on each circuit and still be reliable in the harshest environments. This harness can be controlled with a simple switch, a stand-alone fan controller or a PCM. The relays have EMI suppression resistors in them and draw approximately 100mA (1/10 of an amp) so they are safe to connect to most engine management computers which have negative-going (pull-to-ground) fan control outputs. With a single input control active this harness will run two fan motors in series at approximately 6 volts each. With both input control wires active this harness will run both fan motors in parallel providing a full 12 volts to each.
This harness comes pre-packed with 40 amp ATC fuses. If you require fuses for different loads please visit our fuse section by clicking >HERE<. Know you load requirements!
This harness comes with two Delphi 630-series fan connectors and terminals which are rated at 46 amps maximum. Basic crimping and soldering skills are required to install these connectors.
Racetronix harnesses are
considered the best by which all others are judged. Attention to detail
in every Racetronix harness is evident at first glance. Racetronix spares
no expense to ensure reliability, ease of installation and performance.
All Racetronix harnesses are assembled using our computerized crimp-quality monitoring system and then circuit checked for the utmost in reliability. This Racetronix harness is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.