Heat Shrink Assortment
HSKIT-001 - 18 Foot Polyolefin Heat-Shrink Tubing Assortment 2:1 Ratio
This kit includes the following types and sizes:
- 4 X 12" 3/8" Single-Wall Black *
- 4 X 12" 3/8" Single-Wall Red *
- 4 X 12" 1/4" Single-Wall Black *
- 4 X 12" 1/4" Single-Wall Red *
- 1 X 12" 1/2" Single-Wall Black *
- 1 X 12" 1/2" Black Dual Wall w/ Sealant
* Versafit highly flame-retarded, very flexible polyolefin heat-shrink tubing has been designed to meet stringent requirements of UL 224 VW-1 and CSA-OFT and is, therefore, recommended for use in applications requiring the highest level of flame retardance. Versafit tubing will electrically insulate and protect in-line components, terminals and splices, bundle wires for very flexible, light duty harnesses and provide electrical insulation, mechanical protection, cable bundling and strain relief.
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Good chemical resistance
- Low shrink temperature reduces installation time and the risk of damage to temperature-sensitive components
- Very flexible; does not easily wrinkle when bent
- Highly flame-retardant
- Hot stamps extremely well
- Higher temperature rating, better thermal stability, and higher resistance to physical abuse than noncrosslinked materials
- Free of polybrominated biphenyls (PBBs) and polybrominated biphenyl oxides and ethers (PBBOs and PBBEs), which are classified as environmentally hazardous substances
- RoHS compliant
- Cost-effective choice for many commercial and military applications; electrically insulates and protects in-line components, disconnect terminals, and splices.
- Bundles wires for very flexible light-duty harnesses.
- Strain-relieves electrical wire connections for commercial applications.
- Identifies or colorcodes wires, cables, terminals, and components.
INSTALLATION: Minimum shrink temperature: 70°C [158°F], Minimum full recovery temperature: 90°C [194°F]
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -55°C to 135°C
[-67°F to 275°F]