Knock Sensor Relocation Harness LS1>LS2
LS1-KSRH - 1997-2004 LS1 Car to LS2 Knock Sensor Adapter Harness
This harness allows the dual-wire LS2 knock sensors located on side of the LS2 engine block to be plugged into the factory LS1 PCM harness. It has the perfect added length and thermal protection required to be routed near hot exhaust manifolds. Compatible with the PCM harness in LS1 Corvette and F-Body cars.
- Fully Plug and Play with the factory harness & sensors
- Military spec. high-temperature Teflon wire (same type used on oxygen sensors)
- 24" Length
- High-temperature (1200F) heat treated fiberglass protective loom
- High-temperature factory-type Nylon sensor connectors
- All connections crimped using our computerized crimp-quality monitoring system and then circuit checked for the utmost in reliability.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO USE LS2 KNOCK SENSORS IN A LS1 CAR YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL LS1 PCM SOFTWARE CHANGES OR A LS2 PCM. WE DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR THESE REQUIRED CHANGES.