LS1-KSRH - 1997-2004 LS1 Car to LS2 Knock Sensor Adapter
|This harness allowsÂ the dual-wire LS2 knock sensors located on side of the LS2 engine block to be plugged into the factory LS1 PCM harness. Â It has the perfect added length and thermal protection required to be routed near hot exhaust manifolds. Compatible with the PCM harness in LS1 Corvette and F-Body cars.
- Fully Plug and Play with the factory
harness & sensors
- Military spec. high-temperature Teflon
wire (same type used on oxygen sensors)
- 24" Length
- High-temperature (1200F) heat treated
fiberglass protective loom
- High-temperature factory-type Nylon sensor connectors
- All connections crimped using our computerized crimp-quality monitoring system and then circuit checked for the utmost in reliability.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO USE LS2 KNOCK SENSORS IN A LS1 CAR YOU REQUIRE SPECIAL LS1 PCM SOFTWARE CHANGES OR A LS2 PCM. WE DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR THESE REQUIRED CHANGES.