Regulator Blockoff/Plug LS1/6/2/3/7 DS B
REG-BLOCK01 - Regulator Block-off Plug LS1/6/2/3/7 DS BLUE
- Billet anodized T6 aluminum
- Viton o-rings included / installed
- 1/8" Female NPT return port
- Plastic spacers not required
- Late-model fuel modules utilizing 36mm cartridge fuel pressure regulators commonly found in Delphi and TI fuel pump modules.
- Late-model C5 and C6 Chevrolet Corvette driver-side fuel pump modules TU475 / TU476
- Should be used in conjunction with Racetronix REG-BLOCK02 passenger's side plug
- 2003 1/2-2004 C5 Corvette LS1 or LS6 - VIN after 114930 (last six digits) built November 25, 2002.
- 2005-2007 C6 Corvette LS2 engine
- 2006-2007 C6 Z06 Corvette LS7 engine
- Trailblazer SS
- Replaces LPE L750010103 and Fore 49-006
DESCRIPTION:This block-off plug is designed to replace the 2003+ C5 and C6 Chevrolet Corvette factory fuel pressure regulator in the driver's side fuel pump module. When installing an external fuel pressure regulator this plug will prevent fuel being recirculated back inside the bucket before exiting the module and will allow an external regulator to control the fuel pressure This fuel pressure regulator block off is designed to block off / replace the internal fuel pressure regulator in the 2003+ C5 and C6 Chevrolet Corvette drivers side fuel tank pump module when converting to an external fuel pressure regulator. This plug will prevent fuel from being recirculated back inside the bucket before exiting the module and will allow an external regulator to control the fuel pressure. This is required to install an external fuel pressure regulator when your fuel system will run at reduced fuel pressures below 54 PSI. This is also needed when your fuel system will be running the stock 58 PSI fuel pressure but you are converting to a vacuum referenced regulator. The vacuum referenced system will drop below 54 PSI of fuel pressure at idle, cruising or under deceleration. When the fuel pressure drops below 54 PSI, the transfer pump from the passenger side tank will no longer correctly function and will fail to transfer fuel. This situation will reduce the vehicle range and fuel system capacity. Since this transferred fuel also helps keep the canister full in the driver side tank, it may also cause the vehicle to lose fuel pressure under high power conditions. We have added a 1/8" female NPT return port on this plug so return fuel from an external regulator and bulkhead can be easily routed back into the fuel bucket. Other versions of this product from LPE and Fore require that you scavenge the plastic spacers and o-rings from the factory regulator. Ours comes complete and fully plug & play. Please view add-ons and related items listed to the bottom of this web page.