UDP HD Fuel Pump Wiring Harness (MP280)
UDPH-005 - Universal Double Pump Harness V5
The UDPH is one of three harnesses used to assemble our modular dual pump wiring system. This harness provides the following functions:
- Dual Independent battery / alternator power interface terminals
- Dual weather-proof ATM fuse holders
- Dual weather-proof ISO-280 sealed relays
- Dual independent ground control loop connectors for primary/secondary pump control via a HPS pressure switch, PCM etc.
- Intermediate dual pump harness interface connector
- 10 Gauge TXL automotive wire front to back
- All power connectors rated at 30 amps
Additional harnesses required are:
- IDPH - Interfaces UDPH, chassis fuel pump harness and fuel hanger bulkhead connector for pump power, trigger and level signal pass- through
- DP-ITWH - dual in-tank harness interfaces twin pumps to bulkhead connector
Optional harnesses are:
- HIH - Pressure switch interface harness for secondary pump control
- BGK - Body ground upgrade kit
This harness is bundled with the UDPH-005 when being used with legacy IDPH harnesses utilizing the 5-way Weather-Pack interface connector. This harness replaces / upgrades our UDPH-001 and UDPH-004 models.
Racetronix does not recommend running two pumps all the time. This puts a substantial amount of heat into the fuel system and draws extra power from the electrical system. Secondary pump activation failure is not an issue when our wiring components are properly installed.
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED FOR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH LATE-MODEL GM FUEL SYSTEMS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE INTRUCTIONS FOR DIY FIRST-TIME INSTALLERS.
Please view add-ons and related items listed to the bottom of this web page.