Hose, -4 Rubber, SS, Nylon Cover, BLK
RBNH-4 - Hose, -4 Rubber, SS, Nylon Cover, BLACK
- Braided Nylon outer shield for abrasion resistance
- Flexible stainless steel inner core for added strength
- CPE synthetic rubber liner
- -40°C to 100°C
- Compatible with Methanol, oils, lubricants, E85, E10, coolant systems and vacuum applications*
- Compatible with most high-performance rubber hose fittings using standard AN bore sizes and outer diameters.
current production may vary from item image
Although most CPE high-performance rubber hoses are rated for use with various fuels, Racetronix doesn't recommend this. Regardless of the brand all CPE rubber hoses with break down over time when exposed to various fuels / solvents. The smell of gas around a parked vehicle in an enclosed space will be noticeable. Over time the CPE (rubber) liner will break down requiring replacement and potential fuel system contamination. Whenever possible Racetronix recommends the use of conductive lined PTFE (Teflon) hoses for long-term reliability when used in fuel systems. Please check our web store for our TFT series of conductive lined Teflon hose and compatible fittings.
Please view add-ons and related items listed to the bottom of this web page.