Regulator Blockoff/Plug LS1/6/2/3/7 PS R
REG-BLOCK02 - Regulator Bypass Plug LS1/6/2/3/7 PS RED
- Billet anodized T6 aluminum
- Viton o-rings included / installed
- Plastic spacers not required
- Late-model fuel modules utilizing 36mm cartridge fuel pressure regulators commonly found in Delphi and TI fuel pump modules.
- Late-model C5 and C6 Chevrolet Corvette passenger-side fuel pump modules
- Must be used in conjunction with Racetronix REG-BLOCK01 driver's side plug
- 2003 1/2-2004 C5 Corvette LS1 or LS6 - VIN after 114930 (last six digits) built November 25, 2002.
- 2005-2007 C6 Corvette LS2 engine
- 2006-2007 C6 Z06 Corvette LS7 engine
- Replaces LPE L750000103
DESCRIPTION:This block-off plug is designed to replace the 2003+ C5 and C6 Chevrolet Corvette factory fuel pressure regulator in the passenger's side fuel pump module. When installing an external fuel pressure regulator this plug will allow the siphon/transfer pump to operate below 58PSI and allow the external regulator to have full control over system pressure. This fuel pressure regulator bypass plug is designed to replace the internal fuel pressure regulator in the 2003+ C5 and C6 Chevrolet Corvette passenger's side fuel tank module when converting to an external fuel pressure regulator. This is required to install an external fuel pressure regulator when your fuel system will run at reduced fuel pressures below 54 PSI. This is also needed when your fuel system will be running the stock 58 PSI fuel pressure but you are converting to a vacuum referenced regulator. The vacuum referenced system will drop below 54 PSI of fuel pressure at idle, cruising or under deceleration. When the fuel pressure drops below 54 PSI, the transfer pump from the passenger side tank will no longer correctly function and will fail to transfer fuel. This situation will reduce the vehicle range and fuel system capacity. Since this transferred fuel also helps keep the canister full in the driver side tank, it may also cause the vehicle to lose fuel pressure under high power conditions. Other versions of this product from LPE require that you scavenge the plastic spacers and o-rings from the factory regulator. Ours comes complete and fully plug & play. Please view add-ons and related items listed to the bottom of this web page.