-8 Hose, Teflon, Conductive, SS Braid
TFT1170-08 - Teflon SS Braided Hose, Conductive Liner, -8
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds SAE 100R14 specifications
- -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C) Continuous Service
- -100°F to 500°F (-73°C to 260°C) Intermittent Service
- Overbraided with 300 series stainless steel wire
- Static disipative / conductive virgin PTFE liner for high resistivity fluids/gases that cause positive electrical charges
current production may vary from item image
Smooth bore Teflon hose has been the universal problem solver of industry for many decades. Through a process known as cold head extrusion, tetrafluoroethylene powder is transformed into a smooth tube of PTFE. Only the finest Dupont T62 is used to manufacture the best quality PTFE tubing in the industry. State-of-the-art quality control methods, meticulous attention to every foot of hose and proprietary processes unique to the industry make this PTFE hose product the very best in the world.
This hose is widely specified for an endless variety of applications including automotive, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical. It can be found in factories, on trucks and buses, automobiles on and off road, in laboratories, in endless manufacturing situations; anywhere that the limitations of rubber, metal and synthetic hoses make PTFE hose the only solution.
|Max Temp (Celsius):||260|
|Weight (non-shipping):||0.124 LBS/FT|
|Temperature Range °C:||-54 - 232|
|Pressure (Operating):||2,000 PSI|
|Pressure (Burst):||8,000 PSI|
|Length (Max Continuous):||200 FT|