340LPH Fuel Pump, HPJet Pump Feed
$931.00per 10 Pack
$2,266.25per 25 Pack
$4,410.00per 50 Pack
$8,575.00per 100 Pack
RXP322T - 340L/Hr Fuel Pump - HP with Jet Pump Feed
- Flows 340+ Liter/Hr (90 US GPH) @ 43 PSI @ 13.5V *
- Jet-pump venturi feed nipple (1)
- In-tank use only / submersible design
- Reliable and quiet turbine impeller
- May be used in pulse modulated systems (PWM)
- Inline-inlet design. Same fitment as Walbro GSS342, GSS317, GSS250 and F20000141 pumps.
- Each pump individually tested
- For gasoline (use with E85 will reduce life expectancy)
- Integral check-valve
- Over-pressure safety bypass valve
- Weight: 355 grams / 0.783 lbs
- Diameter: 38mm / 1.54" O.D.
- Body: Black-plated steel with laser etching
- Inlet: 11mm / 0.433" OD (non-tapered)
- Outlet: 8mm / 0.315" (with barb)
- PRV Activation: 90PSI nominal
- Impeller design: Single-scroll hard-anodized aluminum turbine
- Recommended operating voltage: 13.5 volts DC
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 volts DC
- Max operating voltage: 18 volts DC
- Current draw @ 43.5PSI: 12 amps (13.5VDC)
- Current draw @ 58.0PSI: 14 amps (13.5VDC)
- Current draw @ 80.0PSI: 17 amps (13.5VDC)
REQUIRES UPGRADED IN-TANK AND EXTERNAL WIRING FOR PROPER OPERATION.
THIS PUMP IS SOLD WITHOUT ANY WIRING, FILTERS OR MOUNTS. SELECT THE PARTS YOU REQUIRE IN OUR WEB STORE BASED ON YOUR APPLICATION
(2) The jet-pump venturi feed nippled must be hooked up to the proper hardware. This feed cannot be left open / unconnected.