Fuel Module, C5/C6 Vette 03-13 450LPH-R
TU475-450R - 450LPH Fuel Module + Return Port, GM C5/C6 Corvette 2003 1/2-2013
- Direct-fit module for 2003 1/2 C5 and all C6 Corvettes
- Walbro F90000274 450LPH turbine pump with jet-pump - keeps pump submerged under low tank conditions for cornering and acceleration. Prevents motor detonation.
- 6 JIC AN Male return port installed
- Requires upgraded wiring and external regulation (1)
- Level sender and float arm included (2)
- Fuel pressure regulator blockoff installed
- Filter socks
- Tank gasket
This module is configured for external regulation with a return line. Please see our FLK-C5 / C6 fuel line kits for options.
1. Our IPH-008 intermediate harness and FPWH-008 upgrade harness are required to maximize fuel flow and eliminate electrical issues with this module. This module can not be run on the factory wiring . These items are listed under add-ons to the right of this this page.
2. All GM / Delphi / AC Delco part numbers do not include the factory sensor assembly where the TI unit we carry does.
This module is direct-fit in all C5 Corvettes manufactured 2003 1/2 and later with VIN # 114931 (last six digits) and up as well as all C6 Corvettes through 2013 excluding the ZR1. This module will fit all Corvettes listed under the TU476 fitment below however the level sensor signal is reversed. You original level sensor will have to installed on this new module. Alternativly, if you have tuning software you can reverse the fuel level lookup tables for the driver-side tank.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF YOUR MODULE NUMBER PLEASE E-MAIL US YOUR VIN # BEFORE YOU ORDER. WE CANNOT ALLOW RETURNS ON ANY OPEN BOX PUMPS PERIOD!